Wanted: Vacant Lot for Gingerbread House
Witch Slapped is a card game where you're an evil witch fighting for a best deep-dark-forest real estate to build your gingerbread house and gobble up the plumpest local children.
- Think fast — spell cards orbit the table as fast as the players can pass them.
- The first witch to gather their components slaps a cauldron, triggering everyone else — ready or not!
- To win, cling to your nine lives the longest.
Father Geek Approved
"Fast, fun, and furiously hilarious at times, Witch Slapped takes set collecting and pushes it into maximum overdrive. Lots of fantastic combos to explore and memorable moments to be had."
Spoons With Spells
Witch Slapped plays a lot like the classic card game Spoons. But here, the real fun starts when you make a set and slap the cauldron to trigger the end of the round… because that's when the witches start casting spells!
- High-speed component collection is hilarious fun.
- What spells, you ask? How about Charm, Counter Magic, Curse, Fire, Ice, Scry, Summon (including flying monkeys!), Potion, and Transmute.
- Is that all? Not hardly. Also includes nine alternate spells for expert players: Chaos, Confusion, Empower, Life Drain, Mind, Mirror, Revenge, Ritual, and Weaken.
- A premium production: High-quality linen-finish cards in a sturdy magnetic-closure box.
- 198 full-size playing cards
- 52 spells
- 52 alternate spells
- 36 witch-targeting cards
- 20 spell components
- 18 life-tracking cards
- 15 effect cards
- 5 cauldron cards
- Printed rules